• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVAIR Reserve Program (NRP) and DCO opportunities: AEDO & AMDO

a_dub

"flank" speed
All,

Commissioning docs and oath arrived a couple weeks ago. I'm getting commissioned on Wednesday, Aug 8th on the USS Midway in San Diego. I was expecting October timeframe like last years applicants, but it came quicker than I thought. It felt pretty good trying on those khaki's for the first time. :)

Matt
Well done Matt, looking forward to following your journey. Just started thinking about getting the package ready for next year.

TNTNG

You're the only one who can stop your career goals
All,

Commissioning docs and oath arrived a couple weeks ago. I'm getting commissioned on Wednesday, Aug 8th on the USS Midway in San Diego. I was expecting October timeframe like last years applicants, but it came quicker than I thought. It felt pretty good trying on those khaki's for the first time. :)

Matt

Good stuff Matt. Enjoy the moment.

a_dub

"flank" speed
Greetings all, the board has come and gone, results should be out soon, so hopeful applicant over here. Seems like a lot less interest this year, at least on this forum. That is all, just figured the NRP thread needed some life kicked into it.

CB684

Did anyone ever have to deal with someone named Willie at extension 122 at Millington? After several calls, I find out this guy received my AMDO package but never gave it to the board. I’ve called him several times and get nothing but voicemail. I’m beyond furious at this point and still have no answers...

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Did anyone ever have to deal with someone named Willie at extension 122 at Millington? After several calls, I find out this guy received my AMDO package but never gave it to the board. I’ve called him several times and get nothing but voicemail. I’m beyond furious at this point and still have no answers...

Why are you calling numbers instead of working/following up with your recruiter?

CB684

Because my recruiter is in short timer mode and insists his job was done correctly. I’m left doing the leg work to get answers now because he can’t be bothered.

exNavyOffRec

There are many reasons it may have not gone forward, it could have left the recruiters hands and the COC took too long so it arrived late at NRC, or an error was found and it was kicked back with no time left to correct the error, you should at least get an answer as to why it didn't go forward.

homestead_us

Because my recruiter is in short timer mode and insists his job was done correctly. I’m left doing the leg work to get answers now because he can’t be bothered.

I was curious how things are going on here and saw your post, similar thing happened to me out of the Raleigh office, sorry to hear. I went through 3 different recruiters, every time a new one took over, they all had something to say about the last...

K9Chris

EDO DCO Hopeful
Greetings all! I’m new to the board and am a AEDO/AMDO hopeful. I was wondering if I should even bother applying right now. I’m 27 YO with two years experience as a civilian mechanical engineer for the Navy and a half year of project management at a civil engineering company. I’m still early in my career. I have a bachelors in mechanical engineering and a masters in systems engineering with roughly 3.3 GPAs in both. I’m also currently working on a masters in computer science because work is paying for it and I enjoy the subject matter.

I’m still waiting to hear back from the right OR (so far it’s been phone tag and voice mails due to the new year). I’m sure they can give me a better idea of where I stand... If I can ever get the right POC for my region. I just wanted to get an opinion from those who have experience in applying.