• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVAIR Reserve Program (NRP) and DCO opportunities: AEDO & AMDO

AD1

FTS AMDO
I really hope some of the budget increase trickled down into the NRP and that this could be a good time to apply.
I guess we will find out soon. Any thoughts on this?
I think that in about 2 years we will start seeing those 5 selects again (not know the fall quotas). Obviously, have to take into account how many are planning on retiring in that time frame. It could be more.

-AD1

Matthew Hill

AMDO/1525
I got word one of the guys I help made it. LT Santos I just texted you. Any of you others make it??

ENS Arce (RC)

AW's,

I just found out around noon that I was a selectee for AMDO. ENS Arce, I appreciate your assistance in this process. This forum and many other forums on AW has helped me out immensely. I'm excited for what the future holds.

Matt

TNTNG

You're the only one who can stop your career goals
AW's,

I just found out around noon that I was a selectee for AMDO. ENS Arce, I appreciate your assistance in this process. This forum and many other forums on AW has helped me out immensely. I'm excited for what the future holds.

Matt

Hill, I'm also a selectee. I guess we will be meeting soon...

cricechex

Congrats! We will have to stay in touch. Hopefully it’s a fairly smooth process.

Matt

LOL. All I will say is be flexible and patient..... Get commissioned...Be flexible and patient....Show up to your NOSC....Be flexible and patient and....Get the heck out of the NOSC as fast as you can-It is a black whole of mediocrity! If you survive all this, knock out DCOIC, and get a 1525 billet at an NAE or CNAFR command, you’ll be alright.

Good luck and post up if you aren’t getting the help you need to navigate through the next steps. One of us will be able to point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the Wardroom and AMDO community!

Chris

Matthew Hill

AMDO/1525
All,

Commissioning docs and oath arrived a couple weeks ago. I'm getting commissioned on Wednesday, Aug 8th on the USS Midway in San Diego. I was expecting October timeframe like last years applicants, but it came quicker than I thought. It felt pretty good trying on those khaki's for the first time. :)

Matt