• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NASP/Pensacola Beach Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
I just found this video on WALA's website that is an aerial shot from Dauphin Beach all the way through NASP, Pensacola Beach, and Navarre Beach. Its nearly 30 minutes long and NASP is in the middle of the video, so make sure you have some time to watch it.

http://foxnews.thompsoncs.net/fox10

Its amazing how much damage there really is. Peace.

absolutVU

Wow! Unfortunately, you don't get to see a lot of NASP but it's the most thorough video of the area I've seen, yet. You can move the scroll bar to jump around the video because it is kind of long. I think Perdido Key starts around the 13 minute mark--I marked 14:21 for the Shipwatch condos because I used to live there--NASP starts near 17:40 and Pensacola beach is around the 20 minute point.

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
Yeah, I was surprised to see it myself. I was checking the WALA website for recent news and they had that listed on it. Apparently tons of people have requested it, so they just stuck it on the website.

Its weird, isn't it? I saw several places that I knew very well that were either completely destroyed or burried in sand. I don't know how Pensacola Beach will push all this stuff out of the way. They got killed out there! But, at least they have all winter before the vacation season comes back again.

Oh well, glad you enjoyed it. Its pretty amazing stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.