• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NASP Land Survival just got less awesome?

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Good chance. But since the thread was started because a vet of the same name, from the same city had died, maybe not. He did have some stories from Panama where one of his buddies had died from blood flukes.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
IMG_20100830_111810.jpg

A truly metaphysical experience. I wish we got 2 days of field instruction with him to supplement the classroom.

UMichfly

pilot
None
You'll get some field time later on that will supplement his stuff....and do some other stuff that sucks a whole lot. ;)

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
Mr. Levins is the man. I wish we had more time with him. Is that Mr. Robertson in the same photo? Great guys.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
Mr Levins is alive and kicking. Just had Land Survival with him recently. Guy really knows his stuff.

Edit- I realized how old this thread was after posting. Oh well. And yes, he's still a badass.

From the sound of it, he has a terminal case of badass one can never recover from. Like Bill Brasky and that "most interesting man in the world" fellow.