• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAS Lemoore Pilots, need help!

Patriot Shark

NASL, FRC West, 900 Division, Aviation Support Equipment Technician 2nd Class Petty Officer.

I am an E5 looking to finish up my OCS package. 1300s is my preferred community but I'll sail with the best should I pick up for any other "designator".

All I am missing are these items;
ASTB
CO's letter of recommendation
3 interviews with pilots
I'd prefer more and needless to say but I'll say it anyways, the higher the rank the better. Standing ASF as gate guard I've seen plenty of O5s and something like 5 O6s come through my post and get saluted jealously!

I've received advice more than help from the wardroom in my command but I can't expect O3s to bend over backwards for me. They have their own priorities. So before I go tackling any Aviator I find walking on the ground, I'd like to give a shout out for help here first.

Please, if you see it in your schedule to help out a fellow Sailor cross that line, PM me and lets talk about setting up an interview. We'll exchange contact information and get the ball rolling.

Furthermore, if you are not an Aviator at NASL, networking me to one that you know that is at NASL will really help! Networking has been the biggest roadblock in this process simply because of my rate and the physical distance I am from Aviators. I will never see one up close as I am in the rear with the gear.

NO AIR SUPPORT WITHOUT GROUND SUPPORT!

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
First thing you need to get is the passing ASTB score.

You'll find that the more you get farther along in your package, the more people are willing to help you.

Get the ASTB done to show that you have the scores to become a pilot and doors will start to open more for you.

PM me your contact info and I'll see if any of the Lemoore guys I know are available to get in touch with you.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm am in town for a few more weeks before deployment. PM me if you want to sit down sometime this week.