• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAS Lemoore Air Show

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
As you can see, lemoore is a happening place that people love to stay in on the weekends.

AUtiger

Crossing over to the dark side
pilot
I still fail to see why there is an airshow in Lemoore...the greatest attraction...the heat?

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
Its the closest airshow for me (45 minutes away), seeing if people who are in Lemoore want to do an AW meet up. And its actually getting cooler here now. Should be mid 80s.

CAMike

None
Contributor
I'll be at NAS Lemoore for the Saturday show and also at Jackstone's Barn on Saturday night (Lacy just west of Hwy 41.) I'll be in and around the "Hitchhiker" 5th wheel with a couple of friends. Yes- the wx will be great this time of year. Good photo ops to boot! Stop by and introduce yourselves if you see the trailer. We'll make you a rum and coke.

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
I'll be at NAS Lemoore for the Saturday show and also at Jackstone's Barn on Saturday night (Lacy just west of Hwy 41.) I'll be in and around the "Hitchhiker" 5th wheel with a couple of friends. Yes- the wx will be great this time of year. Good photo ops to boot! Stop by and introduce yourselves if you see the trailer. We'll make you a rum and coke.
Awesome, I'll definitely take a rum and coke!!