• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naps/usna Pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

manny7_99

I know that at The point there is no regimented PT. It is not like ROTC, I would imagine it'd be the same at annapolis. you probably have to figure out a way to keep your fitness up while you are strugglig with tough academics, sports and activities. But then again I dont have the answer soooo.......BUMP

trt23

for plebes, it was every saturday and sometimes tuesday and thursday mornings. all other classes responsible for their own fitness.

HerrLURP

There is also a lot of extra "voluntary" PT involved for mids who want to compete for specialized summer training.

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
If I'm not mistaken, every mid at USNA is required to play intramurals (or varsity or club) sports, so I'm sure that helps with the PT.

HerrLURP

That depends...if your intramural is basketball, that defineatly will not help you on your running or pushups or crunches. Most mids have to find a way to workout in their own time.

Status
Not open for further replies.