• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Napoleon Dynamite Air Force UPT Spoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmcegan

One of the last from VMGRT-253
[/QUOTE]Obviously USAF JSUPT is easier than the Navy Program. How the He!! did these dudes have this much $%&$&#& time on their hands???
I'm one of the Marines in that video. So any questions you may have about time and ease of the program, feel free to ask. 12 hour, tripple turn days are fairly common as we're rushed through the tweet program. Feel free to send it Penguin.

NavyWife2001

I thought it was AWESOME! We are at Vance and I CAN PROMISE YOU, there is NO down time.....They did this when everyone was pretty much done. Good grief, the guys deserve some fun, they have gone through hell for 5-6 mos.

KBayDog

NavyWife2001 said:
Good grief, the guys deserve some fun, they have gone through hell for 5-6 mos.

Perhaps TBS grads should start making movies for the 5-6 months of hell they have gone through.

boilersmack

E-6 Driver
My friend is still up at Vance and he told me how hilariuos the video is, but I still haven't seen it. If anybody saved it is there a way you can post it or link it. That would be just swell.

KBayDog

NavyWife2001 said:
That would be divinely interesting! ;)

zzzzzzzzzzz....

Let me give you a plot summary:

Lt wakes up too early, goes to the armory three hours before he has to be anywhere. He then goes to a classroom, has to stand up and shout his name before he asks a question, then a ceiling tile falls on his head. He passes out from dehydration from the two hour lecture in the 100 degree classroom, since he cannot drink the water. Then, after eight/ten hours of sitting on his butt, he and his three roommates sit in their room, playing XBox, for four hours or so while the crack student staff dreams up inventive ways to pad their billet evaluations and spend their fellow lieutenants' money.

Every once in a while, he gets to walk a dozen miles to go play GI Joe with Kung-Fu grip, or wander around aimlessly in the 20+ sq km training area looking for red ammo cans that aren't there. If he is really lucky, he gets to spend the night there, too, crossing a river that houses thousands of rabid beavers. He does this while wearing goofy goggles because he doesn't see the sense in losing his aviation contract because he got a stick in his eye. He also skillfully dodges the FBI Academy staff that doesn't seem to comprehend that 35mph means 35mph.

Then, in pure Groundhog Day style, our hero wakes up and does it again.

handjive

Blue speedo... check!
pilot
Ahhh... but the funny part would be watching Napoleon Dynamite go through TBS:

SPC: "Lt Dynamite, what's that crap hanging out of your pack"
Lt: "There my numchucks sir, GOSH... such an IDIOT..."

I bet those "tots" in his cargo pocket would taste great after the 20 mile hump too!

pittflyer

This is why I can't get into Grad School
pilot
I'll tell you what really went wrong here...someone forgot that this flying thing was supposed to be fun, probably some legal desk jockey that has nothing better to do. Lord have mercy that these guys are working their a$$es off and had a bit fun...(btw, AF training is the equivalent of going back to kindergarten and learning to finger paint again, at least that is how they treat these guys.)...that would never do. Its like the old Navy saying goes...

"The floggings will continue until moral improves!"

Status
Not open for further replies.