• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Napoleon Dynamite Air Force UPT Spoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Respect the WEZ
pilot
Obviously USAF JSUPT is easier than the Navy Program. How the He!! did these dudes have this much $%&$&#& time on their hands???

kray1395

Apparently there's plenty of downtime during that 12-14 hours a day you spend at work. You can only fill so much of that up with flying and studying I suppose. I would guess that anybody who appears on the video better be doing well flying. Great video though!!

Future Herc Driver

About to start Tac phase in the Herc.
They had so much time because they filmed it after the whole class was pretty much done with Tweets. And yes they were sitting at attention during the "formal brief." I had to do it during the beginning of T-1's also. Glad I missed that while I was in Whiting.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Heh, I like how the guys beating him up are Marines.

At the end during the credits he says something like "You guys went to TBS, I went to OTS, it's the same right?"

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The guy did a good impression, but 17 minutes of it was ridiculous. When it comes to making vids like this, brevity is the key to humor. Remember, most people in aviation have mild ADD.

Plus, just seeing that much of a training command made me queasy (single bars, nametags without wings, bad haircuts...for a second I felt like I should be studying a PCL or something...oh wait, NATOPS is for new guys...)

Credit is due though, it was well done, they even used a green screen. We thought we were high speed for actually figuring out how to set our vids to music.

zab1001 said:
The guy did a good impression, but 17 minutes of it was ridiculous. When it comes to making vids like this, brevity is the key to humor. Remember, most people in aviation have mild ADD.

Plus, just seeing that much of a training command made me queasy (single bars, nametags without wings, bad haircuts...for a second I felt like I should be studying a PCL or something...)

Credit is due though, it was well done, they even used a green screen. We thought we were high speed for actually figuring out how to set our vids to music.

Plus...did you see the 1Lt IP's. That's a little strange.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
FAIP is alive and well in the AF. Since I haven't seen any bizarre SERGRAD questions on here in a LONG time, I assume there are little to no guys doing that on the USN side of the house these days. At least the FAIPs were cool enough to participate in some fun with their students.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Their whole building looked like a high school. And they get cubbies to store their gear in? I guess that's what AF money will get you...that and a bus to drive you to your planes.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
ha, I got it. After seeing Marines and the Tweet I knew it was Vance. I saw a guy from my API class in the credits. Turns out he got jets/kingsville a while back. Funny through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.