• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

n/a

Hey All,

I just got my commission today! I'm now an Ensign in the United States Navy!! WOOHOO!!! With that, I changed my name from Navy ROTC Guy to Fly Navy. What astounded me is that no one else had this name. Well, I report to P-cola on July 25th, so see you around!

Fly Navy
ENS USNR

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Congrats on the commission, buest of luck with the upcoming training.

BTW, I can change the username on your old account if you want to keep that one, with all the posting history....

John

n/a

Hmm, I guess I should have asked if I could do that before making this new name. It wouldn't be too much trouble would it?

Fly Navy
ENS USNR

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Okay, the Fly Navy account has been deleted. And I renamed your "username" on the old Navy ROTC Guy account.

klray77

Congrats Fly Navy,

It does feel good doesn't it. Especially after being off of active duty for 5 years. Feels good to know that even when you are sitting at home on your arse, the pay clock is still ticking. The being saluted and all that is fine and all, but just knowing you're another step down that road to achieving everything you want out of life.... yeah..... it feels REAL GOOD!! Today marks my one week anniversary since being commissioned. Have fun at API.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks guys! It definitely feels great to be commissioned.

Fly Navy
ENS USNR

Status
Not open for further replies.