• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAF El Centro/Aardvark jet

navyao

Anyone in here at El Sweato right now or heading there anytime soon? I received an email from the Hook about a VF-114 Tomcat being dedicated which would be put on static display at El Centro. I thought I'd ask if someone would be willing to snap a couple of pics for me. Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I just got the e-mail too. A little late notice for me on the east coast.

Maybe some day I'll pass by and check it out.

DN-SC-93-03890.jpg

Random Task

pilot
Too bad you didn't get that e-mail earlier, I was there mid-april. Saw it when it was put out though, looks good.

navyao

(sigh) 107...She sure was purddy but I hated going to the wash rack when she came outta phase, that light paint got so freaking dirty. I have that same pic Schnugg, bought it during the coffee mess fire sale before we closed up shop. If you ever get there snap a couple of pics and send them my way if you think of it, thanks.

navyao

You saw it! Cool and she looks good, even better. Tactical gray or color bird? Thanks for the intel.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I took that pic.
Be glad to sign it for you or similar.