• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

N.K. leader seriously ill?

bluesig1

sure thing
None
That would suck to goose step everywhere for show. I hope they stretched, they might pull a muscle.:D

Bevo16

pilot
That would suck to goose step everywhere for show. I hope they stretched, they might pull a muscle.:D

Those guys must have rubber bands for hamstrings and knee ligaments of 10 gage steel. If I tried to do that step for 10 yards, I would be in the hospital for a week.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kim Jong Il not showing up to the parade that is a pretty good indication, when it comes to North Korea, that something is amiss.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
I actually read something the other day along the lines that he died years ago(2003?) and they've been using doubles.

navy09

None
I actually read something the other day along the lines that he died years ago(2003?) and they've been using doubles.

I saw that too. I think the consensus is that the Japanese "expert" who said that in his book is just out of his mind.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
In my opinion, this is the moment when everything went horribly, horribly wrong:

soroneryyd5.jpg

I'm So Ronery
I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serrrrirousry

And so I'm ronery
A little ronery
Poor rittre me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feer rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearrrry hard to stay nice and fit
But none of the women seem to give a shit
When I rure the world maybe they'rrrr notice me
But untir then I'rr just be ronery
Rittre ronery, poor rittre me
I'm so ronery
I'm so ronery

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
I saw that too. I think the consensus is that the Japanese "expert" who said that in his book is just out of his mind.

I was thinking along those same lines that the guy was a kook and the article today where he was not seen at the march and no double in sight kinda solidifies that belief.