• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Myspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't find anything answering this directly by searching. Do recruiters normally look at applicant's/candidate's Myspace profiles?

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
From what I've heard, no, but SERE school does!!! Be careful what you make public...and if it's unofficer-like...don't have it on there!

~D

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I think mine is hidden pretty well. My wife teaches and didn't want students finding it. Oh yeah, we don't have anything to hide either, but it is set to private.

skim

None
Contributor
It has 2 rules, similiar to the first two rules of fight club.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape. Code of Conduct Training.

skim

None
Contributor
It seems that all questions regarding SERE had the threads locked.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
As they will in the future if there is any discussion of the actual training. The training is supposed to be kept confidential and not discussed with those who have not attended.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Because "graduates" of SERE are "asked" not to divulge what they have experienced. It's very realistic training designed to help prepare participants that may have to exercise what they learn in regards to Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape techniques.

phrogpilot73

It's VERY realistic training designed to help prepare participants that may have to exercise what they learn in regards to Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape techniques.
Fixed it for you. If you had told me I wasn't in the US anymore, I would have believed you. It's that realistic. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Because "graduates" of SERE are "asked" not to divulge what they have experienced. It's very realistic training designed to help prepare participants that may have to exercise what they learn in regards to Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape techniques.
Fun, I'm a Boy Scout and I love wilderness survival camping .

Status
Not open for further replies.