• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My white shoes are destroyed.

incubus852

pilot
Is there anyway to revive a set of white shoes? Mine are getting a bit yellow and no amount of white shoe polish will cover some of the dirt and grime that has built up over the years.

Should I just nuke 'em and buy another set? There doesn't appear to be a shoe cobbler in Meridian either. Imagine that.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Cleaning? I recommend placing the offensive shoes here:
bonfire-011.jpg

immediately follow up with consumption of this:
coors.jpg

problem solved.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Wash them thoroughly, spray paint a light even coat of white... viola.

I've seen some guys do it here.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
"Hot water and the scrubby side of a sponge? "

Worked wonderfully. Thanks dude.

Generally, when I need to clean something, that's where I start.

Actually, that's where my wife starts. For where I start, see the above post with that goldeny frosty beverage.

ba ZING!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There was a shoe shine guy who worked out of the old barber shop when I first went through Pensacola who could work wonders out of hopeless shoes, especially white ones. Didn't see him when I went back and I don't know if is still around. Any respectable shoe shiner ought to do good work though.

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
Although you are the dead cat guy--

Oxyclean stain removing spray will bring back just about anything to its previous state of white; (well, maybe not David Duke.)

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
At OCS I practically ruined my shoes at a bar in Newport.

Turns out that a rag dipped in warm water + a small bit of tide ultra will take dirt off right quick. That chalky white shoe polish sucks.

kejo

pilot
All spray paint, all the time. Got me through 60 days of restriction, 5 musters a day (summertime). Every week or so, strip it down and start over.