• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My visit with the T-34 and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Alright, ladies and gents, I was blessed with the opportunity to meet up with a Marine SNA while I was on vacation in Florida last week. We met up and headed to NAS Pcola and went to the O'Club for lunch. Then we hit the flightline!! It was awesome! I got to strap on a T-34 and take a look around the cockpit. I also got up close with T-6s, -39s, -2s, Fat Albert, the Blue Angels, and saw some fleet F-18s. We then headed up to Whiting where I got to sit in a TH-57 helicopter.

It was a great experience, and one that I know I'm fortunate to have been able to do especially since I'm still a civilian (just completed PLC Jrs). I'll leave you with some motivating pictures that I snapped.

Attachments

• F-4U Corsair.jpg
    F-4U Corsair.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 72
  • T-34.jpg
    T-34.jpg
    628.3 KB · Views: 126
  • T-34 (cockpit).jpg
    T-34 (cockpit).jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 125

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You're sitting much too high in the T-34 ;)

Good pics. Glad you had fun.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Haha, I think I have a pic of myself next to the same corsair! No doubt a few others on the forum have similar photos.

beau

Start 'er up!!

Clock started, starter on, volts (greater than 10), N1 passing 12%, Cond lever feather/introduce fuel...........hehe

J/K

rare21

pilot
Contributor
beau said:
Start 'er up!!

Clock started, starter on, volts (greater than 10), N1 passing 12%, Cond lever feather/introduce fuel...........hehe

J/K

dont forget its Starter......switch on , not starter switch on...thats for those that ever had Jeter as a sim instructor.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
dont forget its Starter......switch on , not starter switch on...thats for those that ever had Jeter as a sim instructor.

That's just being a dick.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:

Yup, that's him. ALWAYS a pleasure...

Status
Not open for further replies.