• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My rep power is way too high.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor

AARRGH!!!

Taking advantage of a consequence-less AirWarrios. For shame! For Shame!:icon_rage

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
So, is the rep system gone for good now, being reassembled, or eventually just going to restart at zero? 'Cause I ran out of profound sh!t a while back.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
If I can figure out what caused it to stop working, yeah, it will be back.

GMan1976

Banned
Is it possible the rep system was hit by Islamic extremists in a newly organized terror campaign aimed at destroying the "haves" and "have nots" in virtual rep-world? hmm......:confused:

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Is it possible the rep system was hit by Islamic extremists in a newly organized terror campaign aimed at destroying the "haves" and "have nots" in virtual rep-world? hmm......:confused:

That sounds more along the lines of Marxism than Islam...

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Without rep, I might have to start going out on Friday and Saturday nights instead of searching the 'net for witty comments to post.
Since there's no rep:
What are the chances of getting jets?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Of course your scenario IS possible ... but I would think the plot was directed against the "haves" ... as they are the ones who cause all the world's problems and make the "have-nots" feel insecure and humiliated and worthless and rob them of their manliness, in any case.... as it should be.