• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My rep power is way too high.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Just thought I'd be honest and let you know web-san. I know I definitely didn't get rep that high (beyond repute)... My rep power is listed as "7813839."

Edit: Or was that sympathy rep as a result of Schnugg's pic of me? :eek:

boobcheese

Maybe you should give j_m74 some rep. You could get him out of the hole in a big way or then again you could also burry him so deep he would give up begging.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Mine went from 8 to approximately 10 million or so

Rep schmep.

Edit: By "approximately 10 million or so" I meant: 18621.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Anyone want to 'fess up to being the "reputation avenger?" Not that I care a lot about rep points, but if they're just going to go goofy, then the whole system should be sh!tcanned.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
There was a bit of a rep issue the other day w/ Nittany which Webmaster fixed. Apparently the problem spread.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, for the meantime, I won't give out any rep; don't want to screw up the whole system.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Reputation system and other add ons are disabled until I can figure out what is going wrong with the database corruption.