• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My package is airborn..at the board..SEL SNA 5 JUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borncreole

I believe they meet monthly. Dont let anyone tell you not to apply for SNA, if you want it keep trying there are always slots opening even if they say that they are closed...resonable man theory, why would they hold a board if there were no slots to fill?

fraz76

Borncreole I wish you luck man...I just sent my application for BDCP-NFO FY05 down to CNRC. So I hope they get to package soon. I got pro-rec over the summer and I had to jump through man hoops to get it done. I am a former RM2 now IT2 in the IRR. From black shoes to hopefully brown shoes.

AW1, Do you know if the board is for all applications the same day...cause I heard that active duty personnel have a separate board just for them.

Borncreole

All I know is that the baord is for pilots, I am not sure if it is for NFO. I also believe the board is for military reguardless of acitve/reserve. I hope you make it to, we can use a few more "mustangs"....

I found out two days ago that my application has been "officially" recieved by the board. Still waiting on word though. I'm so nervce since this is my second time applying.... but if I don't get in again I'll just apply AGAIN. (They'll have to get sick of me sometime and just let me in right???) haha. Oh and I didn't tell you guys that my second choice was PAO and third was Supply....

Borncreole

Has any other enlisted applied recently....can you post your stats/warfare ext.. lets get an enlisted thread of stats going.

17+/- 2 days till the results are posted..

AZSkegee

Hey guy's AZ3, 1 year in Navy, Accelerated Advancement to 3rd, no war quals, B.S. in Managerial Science. Earning MBA 3.0 , 12 flight hours, MP and EP, 26 yr good O board appraisals and good letters of recs, ASTB 46, 5,6 good luck guys sent package in on Memorial Day this year

Well, I found out today that I have been rejected again. So I'm all upset again. And, I'll be applying again. I keep getting told I have a good package yet I keep getting rejected :-( I don't know what else to do...

Borncreole

Son of a ....I got an email from ed phillips today, the board has been delayed and the results will not be posted until 01 Dec 2003.

AZSkegee

Borncreole, Is this board for us priors, are they holding all priors packages and reviews them at the same time on one board? I was expecting the 31OCT03 to hear anything a message or phone call, good luck to you on 01 DEC then, Im going to call around and ask questions I'll let you know what I hear. P.S. Dont bother asking your CCC ie my NCCS she had no idea and its my package hint my problem, I understand where shes coming from, but I emailed millington one at the request from my master chief and captain and I recieve an email saying there still waiting to select the best qual, these things take time, the format of the email left the interpretation upon me as dont call them too much or let your senior or CCC contact them, How are you getting your info, formal or informal

Borncreole

Ed phillips and another civilian Email me at my home and work email that I put on my package. They notified me that they reveived the package, when the board would convene, when the results were supposed to be out and now that it has been delayed. I am pretty sure that the board is for active duty pilot slots. They original told me 31 Oct (+/- a couple working days) as well.

twidget

Deskaholic
Congrats BornCreole!!!! Way to go!
party_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.