• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

my number of posts

JAC01

no matter how many posts i put up, it always says i have done 18. I know i have done more than that...? any help please?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
As zippy said, majority of your posts are in forums where post count isn't increased.

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Go post and find out... or take a wild guess... in the big scheme of things, does it really friggin matter?

It's not like the post count will get you an extra 25% off of your Walmart Blue Light special purchase, you know?

AW Smilies in effect: :)

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Go post and find out... or take a wild guess... in the big scheme of things, does it really friggin matter?

It's not like the post count will get you an extra 25% off of your Walmart Blue Light special purchase, you know?

AW Smilies in effect: :)

I was told it would increase my chances of getting jets.

:icon_wink :icon_wink

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Actually there's an airwarriors standardized score (ASS) for determinning how annoying you are. I haven't quite cracked it yet, but it tends to be something of the equation:
[(# of posts/# of years on airwarriors)*(years left before graduating high school/college)]^2

Obviously the higher the number, the more annoying an airwarrior can be. But those are just the fun ones to mess with, right?

(and I'm sure I asked some pretty bad questions back in the day)

flygirlA47474

applicant PLC air-jrs 2006
no matter how many posts i put up, it always says i have done 18. I know i have done more than that...? any help please?

fly navy,
Maybe your number is so high that they can't fit all of the numbers on the left. So is that your daily rate or your hourly rate?