• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
How much did you pay for it? I’m in the market for something AR-ish, like an FN15.

Just build your own. It's cheaper and you learn something. Check out PSA. If you have the tools and patience, you can pay your tax stamp and even build your own suppressors.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I’m going to toss this in here, such a good video.

Art Alphin was a military history prof. at USMA and a “gun guys guy” - love his attitude. His entire lecture series is posted online - look it up!

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I’m going to toss this in here, such a good video.

Art Alphin was a military history prof. at USMA and a “gun guys guy” - love his attitude. His entire lecture series is posted online - look it up!

(14:50) “Perhaps the winning edge lies not within the rifle but in the other weapons that are present, such as artillery, or tanks, or something else.”

Hmm I wonder what it could be... :rolleyes:

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Let's get this thread back on track.

46350541204_74e65cb803_b.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
It’s past due time to sand your pavers.

This was post-two-hurricanes-and-one-crazy-wet-summer-inducing-moss-fest. I'm just happy most of the grossness was removed shortly before this picture. Sanding is on the docket...but overtime called.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Atlantic Firearms. Pre-Omega. I've had the rifle for a while. I've had the rail slightly less than a while, but never took pictures. Overall, I dig it.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Makes me want to post up pics of my 9mm AR. 8.5", KAK brace, 30+rd uzi mag goodness