• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

jnav3

Here's my primary/secondary combo: S&W M&P15 S2 and Glock 17.

Attachments

• my guns.jpg
    my guns.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 39

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
All these AR pics are making me impatient. I have a whole pile of parts waiting to turn mine from an M4gery to a 20-inch rifle. Trouble is, I'm waiting and waiting for Magpul to release their Gen 2 UBR, so I can run it with the A5 buffer I bought. "Summer 2016," my ass.

Rugby_Guy

Livin on a Prayer
pilot
Ordered this today. I dare another kid to be in my yard looking for pokemon. (NCIS- should you stumble upon this while doing my clearance investigation, I have no intent to brandish a weapon at a 12 year old)

Attachments

• Sig-P938-FDE-9mm.jpg
    Sig-P938-FDE-9mm.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 23

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Finally punted and got a Gen 1 UBR after Magpul changed their estimated date to "Fall 2016." Just got the voicemail from the gunsmith today, and lo and behold!
c9e05dfe-e24d-414b-8b88-fcd698de1379.jpg

That's a Krieger 20" HBAR on the front. Can't wait to see how it shoots, but it's certainly put on weight from its carbine days!

tarjas

Alooo-haaa
None
IWagpFy.jpg
IWagpFy

Well, as long as you like it.. Just picked up a blue label G19 Gen4 myself... love it, dollar for dollar the single best firearm I own...

Better pic without the ridiculous (but fun) 33 rounder next to me next newest pistol. Should have my .45 can in a month or so..

Last edited:

tarjas

Alooo-haaa
None
One more post- We need MOAR NFA around here. Still waiting on a bunch of stamps, here are a few I have on hand. Hope to have my Rugged Obsidian and Dead Air Mask soon. Damn you 41F! Anyone else NFAAF? IMG_1476.jpg

Last edited:

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
All these AR pics are making me impatient. I have a whole pile of parts waiting to turn mine from an M4gery to a 20-inch rifle. Trouble is, I'm waiting and waiting for Magpul to release their Gen 2 UBR, so I can run it with the A5 buffer I bought. "Summer 2016," my ass.

Better hurry. I have a feeling things are going to become unobtainable sooner than we'd like them to.

tarjas

Alooo-haaa
None
Man, that is a mighty big suppressor on that Sig. How's the balance?
It's a liberty mystic X. Very flexible, can shoot everything from .22 to 556 to 300blk to .308 subs. Definitely on the long side, esp when compared to a 9mm tirant or SiCo octane. Balance is ok, better with the tlr-2 light removed. Tube is titanium, it suppresses well but really looking forward to getting my obsidian out of jail so I can lose 3-4 inches...

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Sweet! Thats pretty good! I love my Gen 4 G19 - it's my GTW pistol.

Now lets see what the FBI G17M looks like when it gets released for commercial sales.