• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My heart is in Pensacola...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kacasas

Navy girlfriend
Anyone have their loved one in Navy OCS class 07-05? My boyfriend, xxxxxxxxx, is in that class and he says it is alot harder than he thought, but that it isn't impossible. I was supposed to go to the Navy Ball next week with him, but he was unable to get a ticket for me through his command. Does anyone know if I can go another route to get a ticket? I would love to go and see him!! Thanks...Katty :icon_help

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
Hey Katty! I can't really help out with the ball stuff, but I just wanted to say hi and welcome aboard! Look into joining the private spouses corner. If you need anything, just ask. The ladies here are great and are full of great advice!! ALso, if you ever need to talk to anyone, feel free to IM me anytime.

EngineGirl

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
Hey Kacasas- Let us know if you'd like to be added to the Private Spouse's Corner! I'll PM you the details!

Heather

DCLegal

Rhino Pilot Wife
Katty,

Let us know how it goes. I hope you get tickets! Feel free to IM or PM me anytime! We are here for you!

kacasas

Navy girlfriend
Thanks for all the welcomes to the group!!! I have been out flying all day and am just now getting to check the replies. Thanks to MikesPea for the heads up on those POC! I'm going to look into that right now. I sure hope I can make this happen, I miss the 'Old Man'!! Thanks again girls...

linds50396

How long is he going to be in Pensacola?. Are you going down there?. I'm moving in April to Pensacola with my husband he is going to flight school there

*lindsey

Status
Not open for further replies.