• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My First Interview

itjoew

I had my interview on Wed w/ the METOC Commander here in Naples. I was a little nervous at first but he just asked me normal questions that I answered honestly and it went very well. His wife loves to read and I am in a book club so we started talking about the latest book I am reading so that made me feel a lot at easy bringing the topic to something I know very well. So for all of you have not taken there interviews yet just be yourself and answer truthfully and it will go easy. One down two to go…… :)
Also one of the programs I am applying for, Oceanography meets Sept 1. Does anyone if applications need to be in by that date or can they go in a little after that date??

IT1toOfficer

Class 0606!!! New Ensigns!!! (as of Jan27th)
IT3,

Get it in ASAP. Its a good idea to have it there a few week prior to the board meeting.

But because you had no idea that they were meeting so soon, i say just get in ASAP. The sooner the better.

IT1 soon to be ENS

IT1toOfficer

Class 0606!!! New Ensigns!!! (as of Jan27th)
He works at my commad...

I've looked over his package. He's a good guy..

IT1 soon to be ENS

OCS DATE OCT 22!!! IW here I come!!!