• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphon

Hello.

I am relatively new to the forum. I was just wondering. I am putting in my package early next week for Supply. And I wanted to ask you guys out there what my chances of getting in are. Here are my numbers:

Degree(2002): Finance
School: Virginia Tech
GPA: 3.67
OAR: 55

Varsity Tennis, Plenty of Other Extracurriculuar Activities, Leadership Roles
Worked as a Financial Representative for a year and half
Okay LOR's

Again just curious of my chances. Like everybody I really want to get in. I just know that it takes a couple months to get a FINAL select. And if its likely, I won't get accepted, I need to start looking for another job. Its too long to sit and wait. Thanks for all your help guys.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
You'll be fine. Numbers look good. There is a thread that has everyones numbers posted, you should do a search for it and see where you stand against them.

Gryphon

thanks jg5343.

what do you think about an OAR of 55 though? I think its pretty low. most of the people i see are getting 58 and above.

also, when they look at the college you went to. is a GPA at one school the same as it is at another. because some schools are stronger than others of course.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
55 is kinda low, but your GPA is high and I don't think it matters too much what school you go to. Besides VA Tech is a good school. No worries. Really, do a search if you haven't already, there is a TON of this kind of stuff on here. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.