• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Murderer of MajGen Carl's Death Sentence Overturned

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Such fucking bullshit. Not just because it was Marion Carl but anyone in general.

teabag53

pilot
I hope this dickhead spends the rest of his life abused in prison. I'm actually from Roseburg and this absolutely floors me. I was working there during summers in college when this all happened. Total bullshit.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hope this dickhead spends the rest of his life abused in prison. I'm actually from Roseburg and this absolutely floors me. I was working there during summers in college when this all happened. Total bullshit.
Roseburg - LOL. Ashland here. :D

Brett

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Oregon's Governor (John Kitzhaber) has already stated that no one will be executed while he is in office.

/<- Portland. Is this where all the posters from Oregon get together and talk about organic food and living the hipster lifestyle?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This shouldn't come as much of a surprise. Oregon doesn't really do capital punishment too much these days.

Portland is hardly the state epicenter for useless liberalism. Try Eugene or Lane county in general, or Ashland. :D

Brett

Rokovak

So just claim child abuse and *poof!* the death sentence just magically disappears? I don't care if Fanus the anus was dragged behind a tool shed in girl's clothes and forced to dance with clothespins on his nipples and a corn cob up his ass, the POS still deserves to die.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, then he should have committed his crime in TX because OR don't play that game.

Brett

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I've never believed in the death penalty (personal belief). I remember when the original crime happened and being disgusted that the "system" would let a lowlife like the murderer freedom to roam in society. I also "get" concepts like reasonable doubt, etc. and their importance to our society.

But- of all the lame excuses to weasel your way out of any sentence... seriously? Ya commit a capital crime in a capital punishment state... um...