• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Moving to Kingsville next week

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Hey everyone,

I'm moving to Kingsville next week and I was wondering if anyone was currently looking for a roommate or was looking to share a place (I'll be looking at apartments/houses for rent as well).

Please pm me if you're interested. Thanks!

~Red

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
But be ready to hit the ground running when you get your estimated start date, especially if you get VT-21... By hit the ground running I mean double pumping 6 days a week for weeks on end.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Haha, thanks guys... I'm headed to CFET on 27 May and classing up on 13 July with VT-21...

MasterBates

First of all, it scares me that I may have to fly with you in the future..

Second of all, change the avatar.. I think people fear that is really you.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor

"Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black." :icon_tong Just kidding MB. Nobody would mistake you for your avatar.

HornyU2

pilot
None

Yeah- those red pigtails look like they would hang down below the helmet. Looking at that may be a serious mind bender from the back seat.

I'm headed to K-ville as well. I'm stoked to be flying with students again. Best of luck down there.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Wow, this has been a total thread jack... Well, in case you were wondering (I know you weren't), I found roommates and a house. Yay.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Don't worry, I won't wear pigtails under my helmet, but I do have to relax my bun to wear it...

Well, now that everyone will know who I am once I check into my squadron... they didn't call me "Ginger Jew" throughout API and Primary for nothin! :)

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
Haha, You're going to be rooming with my current roomy. good luck with that...