• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Move Over Royal Carribean...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Can I bring a chainsaw? What's the SOP? Are you actually allowed to kill pirates?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
That was my first question too...otherwise what the hell are the rounds for? Scaring them?

No, they're for shooting fellow cruisemates who act like douchers at the pool or who take too long ahead of you at the buffet....

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Thank you senor buzz kill
Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny aren't real... Money doesn't grow on trees... There's no such thing as a free lunch... Bad things happen to good people, and so far you can't go wild west on pirates unless you've been through BUD/S and SEAL sniper school :)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny aren't real... Money doesn't grow on trees... There's no such thing as a free lunch... Bad things happen to good people, and so far you can't go wild west on pirates unless you've been through BUD/S and SEAL sniper school :)

So wait, you mean I can't go Marine Air, then Marine Ground, then Navy SEAL?!

WTF,O??

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And just because we get into this every time Somali pirates or those whale-defending idiots come up...

Say someone did offer this little excursion. Legally, could you pull it off?

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Sure, if you're in international waters on a Russian boat, what jurisdiction would there be? Now...praise the Lord and pass the ammunition :D

Bevo16

pilot
Dead pirates are a real pain. The tend to leak all over the place, and good mortuary services in Somalia are hard to find.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Dead pirates are a real pain. The tend to leak all over the place, and good mortuary services in Somalia are hard to find.

Which is why their partner company has set up Great White Shark sight seeing tours behind the cruise ship.... they save money on the chum by using the dead pirates... Vertical integration is all the rage these days.