• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mitt Romney - thoughts?

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I hate posting twice in a row, but the military definitely doesn't lead the civilian sector when I use a PCMCIA card to put data in my aircraft that is basically irreplaceable, because they stopped manufacturing those like five years ago.

KBayDog

I hate posting twice in a row, but the military definitely doesn't lead the civilian sector when I use a PCMCIA card to put data in my aircraft that is basically irreplaceable, because they stopped manufacturing those like five years ago.

To be fair, 5.25" floppy disks were all the rage when your whip started its development.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
To be fair, 5.25" floppy disks were all the rage when your whip started its development.

78rpm records were the rage when your steed started. When your avi guys need a gramophone to punch your KYs it's time for a new ride.

KBayDog

KBay, whatcha doin' up & posting so early, are you on the east coast now?
BzB

Even worse, BZB - I'm on Central time...thus, I'm up even earlier.

There are only three explanations:

1. I'm still awake from Saturday night, or
2. I'm a morning person, or
3. I'm getting old.

I'd type more, but it's time for my stories.