• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

misdemeanors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt

I was arrested a few years ago for marijuana,
and I want to apply for navy ocs for pilot-does anyone know if this will disqualify me? I quit right after the arrest and have only tried it a handful of times.
thanks

Tahoe

I don't know if that would disqualify you, but I do know that they ask if you've been arrested, or any other crime in your application and in pre-screening for an officer. It's something that would for sure come out in a background check. Best thing I can say is just be honest..they will find out one way or another.

Good Luck!

vicki

I know several people who are currently commissioned that admitted to marijauna use on their application. One even got an ROTC scholarship. The important thing is to be honest (at least in your case), because with an arrest, they certainly will find out about it when they do your background check.

Status
Not open for further replies.