• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

misdemeanor for reckless driving

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I guess you were just in the wrong state:

b2a826dc099a2c9fd4b6961741b858d0.jpg

azguy

None
You can defiantly report it on your SF-86 when it's submitted. If it happens between the submission and the subject interview, report it during the interview and bring the documentation, or at least tell them where they can look through it.

I mean, it all depends on type of clearance. For higher than normal, you're supposed to report this stuff to your security officer. That said, at the end of the day, I agree with you, they only thing that makes them foam at the mouth is to find something that's completely unreported.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
I mean, it all depends on type of clearance. For higher than normal, you're supposed to report this stuff to your security officer. That said, at the end of the day, I agree with you, they only thing that makes them foam at the mouth is to find something that's completely unreported.

How many people actually remember all the fun stuff they're supposed to report to their SSO? Not everyone for sure. If you forget you're supposed to report that you're friends with your foreigner neighbor on Facebook, got a speeding ticket above X amount, missed paying a credit bill on time etc. then cover all that stuff in your renewal.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
How many people actually remember all the fun stuff they're supposed to report to their SSO?
Bonus when you do report it and get a blank stare because they don't know how to handle it.

Half your inlaws are born in a 'red' country? Check. Several trips OCONUS? Check. Lots of blank stares and stuttering by the SSO when informing them? Check.