• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Minor in Possession Charges(It's affect on my OCS Package)

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
It's the board's job to tell you that you aren't good enough, not yours. Apply and let them make the call. It's probably a good idea to stop sharing a rack with your frat buddies and focus on your goal. There's no shame in making juvenile mistakes and learning from them. I've dropped my fair share of balls (but not in the same context you frat guys do. Hell, you probably don't even drop them anymore, with all the practice.)

Good luck, keep after it.

Carsongamer

You guys are all right, as said in another post; you miss 100% of the shots you dont take. My plan is to transfer to the Aviation school here in less than a month, become a nerd, and stay in great shape for two years. For inspiration, i'll get this poster http://www.zazzle.com/goals_poster-228078113987842679 , and everytime I feel like not studying, i'll look up at that poster, get some motivation and keep going.

I know I want this bad enough, now it's time for me to prove it. Thanks for all the support guys, now I just have to keep my eyes on my goal for two more years (and remembering it whenever I think about drinking before I turn 21, before speeding, etc).

rare21

pilot
Contributor
We all did stupid crap, I did it and got to be a pilot...then I got to be a cop. And the experience helps when trying to catch folks doing bad. Most dont expect a cop to turn their radio down, hide in a shadow in an alley at night behind a residence and just wait for the "lucky one" to run. I had one unlucky soul poop their pants. Sometimes you just have to cherish the little things.