• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Military Flight Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino331

I am applying to be an Officer in the Marine Corps. I am getting ready to take the Mility Flight Aptitude Test, so I am looking for some pointers.

Ryan L. Schilling

aviatormo

I bought the "Aviation Flight Battery Test" study guide that is printed by ARCO. You can find this book at any large bookstore or online. Make sure you do well in the math, mechanics, aviation knowledge, and spatial appreception section. I know that these areas pretty much cover the whole test, but they are important. The ARCO book will give you detailed examples of each section of the test. Remember that if you don't do well you can retest up to 3 times. Be truthfull in the personal profile portion of the test. Many people try to out-think this part and they don't do to well. The Navy/Marines are looking for the aggressive/risk taker type to pilot their aircraft.

Best wishes

Moses Smith

The Wiz

I heard theres a part of the test where it asks you how many activites you are involved in, could some one tell me what thats about? im two clubs in college will that be enough to get in?

antisnook

Wiz,
Just answer the questions in the biographical section as if you are a leader who takes calculated risks, and has a type A personality. Also, formulate your profile to show that you can be a social person, but you still have that type A drive for success and accomplishment.

DBLang

PLC Candidate
Use AOL instant messenger to contact me.
My screen name is surfer260

I have a folder full of stuff I will send to you. It will be worlds of help.

JTP

DBLang: Will you send that folder to me? I'm gonna retake this thing, and any added info would be a world of help. Jtyler9@aol.com or James.T.Pate@delta.com. Thanks man.

J. Tyler Pate

GO DAWGS!

Rhino331

DBLang I have added you to my Buddy List. If you get a message from nfg3blink its me.

Ryan L. Schilling

JayManC

just a little tip from my end, if honesty makes you boring in the biographical inventory section....embellish. they will tell you that you might have to back it up in an interview but as we have learned the navy hasnt been doing interviews for quite a while. although the marines may be different. doesn't really matter either way the BI is no longer part of the composite score used to decide or rather eliminate an applicant from contention for an SNA slot.

<insert something witty here:>

Status
Not open for further replies.