• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Military Aviation Major

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
silver medal? not according to the guy who wrote this-
http://www.fff.org/comment/com0303u.asp ;)

(ok- joke. :icon_lol: that guy is obviously a nut! :dunce_125 )
"Finally, once the president’s war is over and U.S. military rule takes over in Iraq, the president should do all he can to put both Iraqi prisoners of war and Iraqi women into the care and custody of VMI officers rather than West Point or Air Force Academy officers. It’s the least the president could for the Iraqi people in post-war, occupied Iraq." What an idiot.

phrogpilot73

since this thread has already departed the pattern, I'd like to take this opportunity to mention "manatee", since boozing and womanizing have already been mentioned.
You forgot two: Hookers. Blow.

Carry On.

If I could be a Marine and a chaplain at the same time I might consider it.
Understood, but I've aspired to be a Marine since I was 12 and I plan on fulfilling that goal.
At the end of my first float, one of the Senior Captains in the squadron (a CH-46E AMC/WTI) departed the pattern to go to seminary. He had been selected for the Navy Chaplain program.

Once a Marine, always a Marine. Seems that you can do both.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Well, going to VMI is sort of like getting the Silver Medal.....:D...That is all.

Silver Medal Eh? Does it look something like this:
silver.gif

:D

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
At the end of my first float, one of the Senior Captains in the squadron (a CH-46E AMC/WTI) departed the pattern to go to seminary. He had been selected for the Navy Chaplain program.

Once a Marine, always a Marine. Seems that you can do both.

On my last float we had a 46 guy who was an ordained minister (and not some internet crackpot either...a real minister) before he came into the Marines. He had no problems with folks in the readyroom.

Then again, they gave him the callsign "Judas", so be prepared for a little ribbing.