• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MIDWAY, BCS Flyover, Torpedo 'Rons AND associated threadjacks ...

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
That link looks like it just says what events the Navy have on their plate..but a big disclaimer says the a/c may not be available for said event either. It could possibly be another branch too.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Word is it was 3 F-22s.... Know somebody that lives nearby and they were orbiting near his house before the WAY early and AFU push!

Bevo16

pilot
A friend of mine from the game said that it was a flight of two F-22's. I guess it could have been 3 and one was in the "SSSSS mode" (Super Secret Super-Sonic Stealth). After all, that's why they cost, what, 200 million each? You would think with the price tag, they could hit a TOT with less than a minute error.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
A friend of mine from the game said that it was a flight of two F-22's. I guess it could have been 3 and one was in the "SSSSS mode" (Super Secret Super-Sonic Stealth). After all, that's why they cost, what, 200 million each? You would think with the price tag, they could hit a TOT with less than a minute error.

Not without a dude on the ground in good comms. It's EXTREMELY difficult, and involves some luck. I've done them gnats ass to the letter on the national anthem, and been 16 seconds late. Success/failure is predicated totally on communication and planning.

Jeff29

Science Project
I was wondering if they needed to go early because of the fireworks during the last half of the National Anthem.

And apparently the words have been changed from "gave proof through the night" to "gave proof to the night". I've never understood how people can screw up the National Anthem -- I mean if I were going to sing in front of 20 million people, I'd probably practice a little.

Bevo16

pilot
Not without a dude on the ground in good comms. It's EXTREMELY difficult, and involves some luck. I've done them gnats ass to the letter on the national anthem, and been 16 seconds late. Success/failure is predicated totally on communication and planning.

And the person singing not hamming it up etc...etc...

If you have real skills...you can kick out the Leap-Frogs, spiral down with them, and then do a fly over right after the last guy clears the lip of the stadium. :icon_smil

exhelodrvr

pilot
I was wondering if they needed to go early because of the fireworks during the last half of the National Anthem.

And apparently the words have been changed from "gave proof through the night" to "gave proof to the night". I've never understood how people can screw up the National Anthem -- I mean if I were going to sing in front of 20 million people, I'd probably practice a little.

And write the words on your hand, just in case you had a brain fart.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
And the person singing not hamming it up etc...etc...

If you have real skills...you can kick out the Leap-Frogs, spiral down with them, and then do a fly over right after the last guy clears the lip of the stadium. :icon_smil

Better yet, you'll beat them down.