• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MIcrosoft Flight Simulator with T-34?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
FYI..

I do now have the complete Microsim CD straight from the Microsim Lab - version they are currently using in the Microsims. I visited Whiting Field last week and "Garth" burned me a copy.

It's a full CD including a 300MB video file on how to use the sim.

It ONLY works on FS98 and FS2000. I'm pretty darn computer savy and so far haven't been able to get it loaded into FS2002. Contains situation, FS videos, and other stuff.

I'm going to see what I can do, but doubt anything. I have FS98, FS2K (partial?) and FS2002. I've installed on FS98 and FS98 is just.. old. Going to try to install on FS2000 and see if I can manually move the installed files over to FS2002.. but some how doubt it will work. :|

Burner

I cant get the patch to download from the websites listed above. Im not sure if it is possible but could someone please email me the file for the T-34 and Whiting.
It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Elder

Aye, apparently there is a new version that now works on FS2002.

The link to download at

https://wwwcfs.cnet.navy.mil/microsimptt/index.cfm

Doesn't find the file. The link says "BETA" while the descrip says "GOLD" (aka final).

I've been hacking at possible name variations with no success. :|

The great thing about the Shell, if you get it working properly, is it has most of your flights, course rules, etc. Sure, it's nice to look at the layout of the T-34 cockpit, but the other stuff is good, too.

Lemme see what I can do. I just may drive up to the sim building tomorrow (or call) and rattle their cage about the bogus link.

E

Elder

Hrm.. funny. Today the new web site says:

Coming Soon!

I tried to email them, but the email address is bogus. Didn't make it up there today.

But, maybe we'll see something shortly.

Elder

New version is up...

https://wwwcfs.cnet.navy.mil/microsimptt/downloads.cfm

Supposed to work with FS2K. I'll test and see if it works with FS2004.

EDIT: Nope, doesn't work with FS2004. :|

E

Elder

I stopped in at the Microsim Development Center, or whatever they call it, down at NAS Pensacola.

They are now working towards making the Microsim compatible with FS2004.. might be a bit, though.

Also, they had a lot of new situation/video/whatever files that will be added to a new build and put up on the web site.. so, check it every now and then for a new version.

E
Your Local Coastie

Status
Not open for further replies.