• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

METOC (or OCEANO or whatever)

GoVols03

SNFO Select
I just realized your active duty enlisted as well.

The sailor should be finding + seeking an officer mentor or two in the command to assist with this. Is her division officer, DH, CO/XO helping here?
I’ve recruited our AMO to help, which she is but obviously she is busy af. I’m currently waiting for my Sna/Snfo package to be reviewed for the 08apr board and I’m her LPO so since I’m applying and her direct supervisor I’ve got a special interest to help her. She got her degree before I did but she was swayed away from putting in a package because of the uncertainty but her seeing me apply pushed her to finally make the leap so I feel like it’s my job to help guide her through the process

GoVols03

SNFO Select
Yesterday, she shared her frustrations with me, revealing her decision to surrender because she's struggling to secure an appraisal. Her plan now is to solely focus on applying for an AVO. I encouraged her, emphasizing that while pursuing an AVO is a valid step, she shouldn't abandon her dreams merely due to obstacles. From my perspective, overcoming such challenges epitomizes the essence of becoming a Naval Officer.

exNavyOffRec

Yesterday, she shared her frustrations with me, revealing her decision to surrender because she's struggling to secure an appraisal. Her plan now is to solely focus on applying for an AVO. I encouraged her, emphasizing that while pursuing an AVO is a valid step, she shouldn't abandon her dreams merely due to obstacles. From my perspective, overcoming such challenges epitomizes the essence of becoming a Naval Officer.
Make sure she reads the PA for whatever she wants to apply for, often AD miss that and are not qualified to apply to something or they might be qualified but not to the level of being competitive, often "preferred" essentially means "required".

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I’ve recruited our AMO to help, which she is but obviously she is busy af. I’m currently waiting for my Sna/Snfo package to be reviewed for the 08apr board and I’m her LPO so since I’m applying and her direct supervisor I’ve got a special interest to help her. She got her degree before I did but she was swayed away from putting in a package because of the uncertainty but her seeing me apply pushed her to finally make the leap so I feel like it’s my job to help guide her through the process

You need to get your DH and/or XO in the loop here. I know there's operational requirements but there's also a priority to take care of sailors.