• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Messy Crappy Asthma Situation

OptionsDollaraire

I'll try and be clear as possible about this situation. About a year ago, I had a pilot slot in the AF and was doing my flight physical. Had a history of childhood asthma so I had to go through all the breathing tests. Well... lo and behold I failed. They told me I had the worst case of asthma they have ever seen and were imploring me to get medications when I got home after the DQ. So I got home and went to the doctor and got the medications (Advair and Singulair). That week I discovered that I had Covid the whole time during the flight physical, so that is why I failed those tests (after I recovered from Covid, retook the same tests and passed with flying colors). Now I am trying for the Navy SNA. But now with MHS Genesis, am I completely screwed?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'll try and be clear as possible about this situation. About a year ago, I had a pilot slot in the AF and was doing my flight physical. Had a history of childhood asthma so I had to go through all the breathing tests. Well... lo and behold I failed. They told me I had the worst case of asthma they have ever seen and were imploring me to get medications when I got home after the DQ. So I got home and went to the doctor and got the medications (Advair and Singulair). That week I discovered that I had Covid the whole time during the flight physical, so that is why I failed those tests (after I recovered from Covid, retook the same tests and passed with flying colors). Now I am trying for the Navy SNA. But now with MHS Genesis, am I completely screwed?

You’re going to need to provide all these medical documents.

When in doubt, be upfront and ask your recruiter.