• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Merry Christmas

FlyinRock

From my house to yours, from my family to your family and from me to you, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE NEW YEAR.
To all my military brothers and sisters, my deepest thanks for your efforts and sacrifice to protect our way of life.
God bless you and keep you safe
Semper Fi
Rocky Kemp and family

brownshoe

Contributor
From my house to yours, from my family to your family and from me to you, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE NEW YEAR.
To all my military brothers and sisters, my deepest thanks for your efforts and sacrifice to protect our way of life.
Semper Fi
Rocky Kemp and family

Yes sir thanks, and merry Christmas to you and your family as well Rocky. Stay outta trouble down there, don’t let those young whipper snapper’s kill ya.:)

Also to everyone else here, stay safe and have a good holiday. Me, well I've got the duty. I’m standing watch over a case of Miller Lite this weekend. :D

Steve

robav8r

None
Contributor
Gonna have a rockin' good time at the Quality Hotel Christmas party tonight complete with poolside buffet, kareoke machine and yes, a bikini contest!

Merry Christmas to all my brothers & sisters in arms. The world is a much better place because of you !!!

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Semper Fi
Rocky Kemp and family

Merry Christmas Rocky. How is the little one's college fund looking in the down economy? I hear sna's are still failing to clear turns at $.25 a pop.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Merry Christmas everyone. For those of us in the NW, enjoy the white Christmas. Make sure you're all sporting your holiday sweaters.

Attachments

• sexy.png
    sexy.png
    8 KB · Views: 216

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Merry Christmas Rocky. How is the little one's college fund looking in the down economy? I hear sna's are still failing to clear turns at $.25 a pop.

Ah so that's the quarter reference on people's solo shirt tails. I've been wondering about that the past 2 months.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You are supposed to clear the turn? When did that new rule come out? :D

[/sardonicism]

-ea6bflyr ;)

Lobster

Merry X-Mas to all you guys! And to everyone who is not home for the holidays to the rest of us can be a huge thanks to you and stay safe.

(happy chrismahanukwanzakah just to be pc :D)

Has anyone picked up Santa and the Reindeer on radar yet?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Merry Christmas and Happy Kwaanza.

Check out these bad boys that happened to wonder up around our chalet in appropriately named Elk County, Pa...

Attachments

• PennsylvaniaDec08 006_800x600.jpg
    PennsylvaniaDec08 006_800x600.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 31
  • PennsylvaniaDec08 011_800x600.jpg
    PennsylvaniaDec08 011_800x600.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 31
  • PennsylvaniaDec08 013_800x600.jpg
    PennsylvaniaDec08 013_800x600.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 25
  • PennsylvaniaDec08 020_800x600.jpg
    PennsylvaniaDec08 020_800x600.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 24

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot

I contributed $.50 on my X-C a few weeks back. :icon_tong

Merry Christmas Rocky, Brown Shoe, Mumbles... And everyone else on AW.