• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Meridian Housing - Comprehensive List

exo

I'll also be moving out to Meridian in the next couple of weeks, student, looking for some covered parking for a motorcycle and would prefer something out by dalewood. Something with some property, or abutting woods would be nice. 1-3 bedrooms. PM if anyone has anything available for rent.

Thanks

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I'll also be moving out to Meridian in the next couple of weeks, student, looking for some covered parking for a motorcycle and would prefer something out by dalewood. Something with some property, or abutting woods would be nice. 1-3 bedrooms. PM if anyone has anything available for rent.

Thanks

I'm another one heading to Meridian soon (oh God what have I done). If anybody is peddling a house in the 1800-2200 square foot range with a garage, PM me.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I'm another one heading to Meridian soon (oh God what have I done). If anybody is peddling a house in the 1800-2200 square foot range with a garage, PM me.

Congrats on jets Mike! I know the house I lived in w/ D_rob, RHPF and DavefrmMeridian is back up on the market. PM him for details, but it should be available currently (unless he has found some tenants). Meets your space req's, has a nice big 2 car garage (actually not that common in MS), nice culdesac neighborhood, easy 20-25 min drive to the flightline (about as close as you will get), and a cool landlord who was also a pointy nosed Marine in a past life. Our total rent was like $1600 for the 4 of us, then it went down a bit when I moved out and there were only 3 of them. He's a motivated landlord, so I'm sure he would cut you a good deal depending on how many of you there were.

tyler.usmc

I poked around for the appropriate thread but couldn't really find much. Would any of you gentlemen happen to have an electronic copy of the T-45C NATOPS or PCL? Thanks very much for your time and help. You can also e-mail me at tyler.usmc@gmail.com Thanks gents.

mountaineers33

Lunchbox...
pilot
I lived on base housing in Meridian and I didn't like it very much... the wife did. It felt like, to me, you never left work. The drive to the flight line was awesome though.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I lived on base housing in Meridian and I didn't like it very much... the wife did. It felt like, to me, you never left work. The drive to the flight line was awesome though.

Yeah I enjoyed being out in town and not breathing T-45's every minute of my day. The drive to and from work was kind of a nice time to relax IMHO

Sierra_Hotel

Wearing a big watch and crushing egos...
pilot
Do not rent from Ken Leach. Just a bit of gouge for those of you looking at rentals on Dalewood Lake.

draad

Hi all,
I just selected Meridian and am looking for anyone with a room to rent or in need of roommates (everyone I know in intermediate up there seems to be married!). Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

ElFuego

What is this, a school for ants?
I'm moving down to Meridian in a few weeks and found some good places, but since all my buddies who got jets went to KVille, I'm looking for a room mate. Let me know if you know anyone looking! Thanks!

ElFuego

What is this, a school for ants?
I've done some searching around and found that the AHRN website (Google AHRN Meridian) has alot of great places. You need to register, but well worth it.

Good luck!