• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Meridian House

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Located in North Hills area. 4BR, 3 full baths. 2 Car garage in quite cul de sac. Attic storage. Back deck which looks over wooded area. 3 Rooms available now, 4th will be available in a few weeks. Rent starts at 400 a piece for 4 roommates. Owner is former instructor/ACM God.

For more info an pictures PM.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I can vouch for this house, used to live there. Good place, nicely renovated, and not a bad drive to the flightline. Cool landlord who came and gave us the chalk talk on ACM prior to starting that stage.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
There is but one God.... time to work on orders back to the armpit of America since someone stole my rightful orange and white title (ask Ghost and Joey!).

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There is but one God.... time to work on orders back to the armpit of America since someone stole my rightful orange and white title (ask Ghost and Joey!).
Armpit? You're being generous. :)

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
All four bedrooms will be available starting OCT 1. Rent starts at 400 a month. 2 Car Garage!