• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MEPS TEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahoe

Hey guys..

Well, I had my physical today...(check for Hemroids) it took a pretty long time up here in Minneapolis, but thankfully I was able to get through it without any hitch! I'll tell you, the deptperception test can be a pain-WoW, the first time I looked at everything it all looked level. I had to move my eyes away from the target then back at what I was looking at to make my choice. Beyond that lot's of blood work, pee in a cup, hearing tests, EKG, various questions. I have a new appreciation for those of you who need wavers! I saw SO MANY people get DQ'ed for various reasons...even guys going for the enlisted side.

Anyway, things are looking good for OCS in the beginning of Oct.

-Dave

Teddy

the deptperception test can be a pain-WoW, the first time I looked at everything it all looked level. I had to move my eyes away from the target then back at what I was looking at to make my choice.

Tip I got from a USMC helo pilot - when looking at the depth perc. test, scan side to side quickly over the objects for a few seconds then relax your eyes and let them lose focus a bit - the right one will often jump out at you. Tahoe - sounds like you did great - Congrats!

Teddy.

brian-75

Yea,

I took mine this past friday and it took 7.5 hours. Not that each station took a lot of time just that 99% of the people there were people who just took the asvab for the army, almost 70 people. Only 3 people were for Navy and a few for Marines, of those aside form yself, maybe 1 other was for officer school. The rest were for standard recruitment. I can certainly see what government can be like and I am not surprised. It was an interesting experience none the less.

- Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.