• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Meps-pre screen wait time

Destry

How long does meps take to process my 2807. My package is due June 25th. Information was sent June 8th. Will I have enough time to get passed through and schedule for a date before 25th? Also, do I need a wait time after meps for them to process the information and send it back to my recruiter or is it instant. Could I technically be schedule at meps on the 24th. And still get my package submitted. My only complication is I had lasik. I attached all the information and documents they asked tho.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

How long does meps take to process my 2807. My package is due June 25th. Information was sent June 8th. Will I have enough time to get passed through and schedule for a date before 25th? Also, do I need a wait time after meps for them to process the information and send it back to my recruiter or is it instant. Could I technically be schedule at meps on the 24th. And still get my package submitted. My only complication is I had lasik. I attached all the information and documents they asked tho.
It depends how many pages were sent in for the Lasik documents and how many other people have sent in documents, a week would be reasonable, any more I would ask questions.

you have to be PQ by N3M prior to submission, that means MEPS done, documents rec'd from MEPS and then sent to N3M for their review and then a determination made, MEPS to documents rec'd can take 2-4 days, N3M to PQ can take 2-4 days, so overall you are looking at 4-8 days from when you set foot in MEPS to getting a PQ letter, realistically probably 5/6 days so if you have your physical done by the 18th you might be able to submit by the deadline, now that doesn't mean your application would be processed for the next board though.

It depends how many pages were sent in for the Lasik documents and how many other people have sent in documents, a week would be reasonable, any more I would ask questions.

you have to be PQ by N3M prior to submission, that means MEPS done, documents rec'd from MEPS and then sent to N3M for their review and then a determination made, MEPS to documents rec'd can take 2-4 days, N3M to PQ can take 2-4 days, so overall you are looking at 4-8 days from when you set foot in MEPS to getting a PQ letter, realistically probably 5/6 days so if you have your physical done by the 18th you might be able to submit by the deadline, now that doesn't mean your application would be processed for the next board though.
I have a similar question. My recruiter told me not to submit any documents until they ask for them. Once I send in this paperwork for them to review, will they clear me medically, or am I still able to be dq'd at MEPs?

exNavyOffRec

I have a similar question. My recruiter told me not to submit any documents until they ask for them. Once I send in this paperwork for them to review, will they clear me medically, or am I still able to be dq'd at MEPs?
They can DQ you at any point in the process, which really doesn't mean much since it is up to N3M to make the actual determination.