• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MEPS dilemma

Airbus

Hi everyone, first post, enjoy your site immensely.

About a year ago, I got an OCS slot with the USAF and went to MEPS. Long story short, there was an issue that barred me from joining the USAF as a pilot and it was not waiverable. I am still technically protesting it (submitted a MED READ months ago but my recruiter has disappeared so not holding my breath) but not likely anything will come of it. However, I have since corrected the issue and am pursuing an USN OCS slot, which is even less strict about the issue I was having anyways.
My question: If I go to the same MEPS to take a USN physical where I took the USAF one, will I still be on file and told that I can't take a repeat, or does each branch have their own set of rules, etc? I do not want to use the results from my previous physical as it contains the issue I was having at the time.

Thank You

exNavyOffRec

If you go to any MEPS anywhere they will see you have had a physical before, talk to the USN recruiter, get an inspect at MEPS then see what you need to fix

Airbus

Thanks for the help. If I don't mention I've gone to MEPS before to the recruiter, can I just do MEPS again even if the MEPS staff has me on file(?)?