• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medication

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
From reading the list of nonwaivable disqualifiers, I noticed that panic disorder is listed but there is also a mention of severity. I am not sure if having a diagnosis is the disqualifier or is it the need for medication that disqualifies an individual. I was diagnosed as having panic disorder after the death of my roommate but I never went to a psychiatrist or psychologist and I am not on any medication. I only experienced episodes after her death.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
It was during my last semester of graduate school. I was having heart palpitations so I went to the school's clinic to see a walk-in doctor. I wasn't sure if I was having a heart attack or not. He asked me a couple of questions, said I had panic disorder, wrote me a prescription and left the room. So, it is in writing.