• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medical Requirements for OCS

mgilbert1

QAO, LTJG
Ok here is my situation. I have completed a full DODMERB physical within the last 3 months while I was working with a Marine OSO, it happened that I could not leave when I would have needed to so I opted to go Navy which I was picked up for in the July selection Board. I am at the point now to where I need to submit a physical in order to complete everything. I am limited on time or I would just go to MEPS. My DODMERB should work in lieu of the MEPS physical I would think as it is geared at Officer Candidates, ROTC, Academies whatever. I have the results from DODMERB stating: Qualified, Unrestricted Line. This is what I need but my OR needs the actual physical that was submitted from the doctor to DODMERB for processing. Has anyone had issues like or with this before and would know how to acquire a copy of the original results in a hurry. Help appreciated, Thanks.

exNavyOffRec

I have submitted several DODMERB physicals, as it happens on people that submitted for the USMC, your OR should be able to get the actual physical from the USMC OSO, I would get them within an hour.

The only thing you may need to do is get a DAT done DODMERB doesn't do them.

AVOID MEPS.