• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MECEP fy 10

EEYORE7763

Hey Guys. I will be submitting my MECEP package for the fy 10. I just wanted to know if anyone could give me any advice. I have read the Marine Corps order, and the MARADMIN for fy 09.

PFT, 293
ASTB, 6/6/6 OAR 59
AFQT 82
4.6,4.6 pros and cons in enlistment
3.5 GPA, 27 college hours.
LOR, from B. Gen, Major, (OIC) CWO5

However, my High School transcripts are embarassing, and I recieved a Page 11 for a horrid speeding ticket. Can anybody tell me how competitive my package is, thus far.

EEYORE,
MODS are trying to reach you via PM feature. STOP reposting this question in multiple threads

EEYORE7763

Hey Guys. I will be submitting my MECEP package for the fy 10. I just wanted to know if anyone could give me any advice. I have read the Marine Corps order, and the MARADMIN for fy 09.

PFT, 293
ASTB, 6/6/6 OAR 59
AFQT 82

However, my High School transcripts are embarassing, and I recieved a Page 11 for a horrid speeding ticket. Can anybody tell me how competitive my package is, thus far.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I'm not on the board, so I can't comment on your "stats," but I was accepted with a previous NJP.

Worst case scenario you don't get selected, best case, you can complain to your fellow MECEPs about how fucking annoying college kids are for a few years.

Good Luck with it.

EEYORE7763

PFT, 293
ASTB, 6/6/6 OAR 59
AFQT 82

EEYORE7763

PFT, 293
ASTB, 6/6/6 OAR 59
AFQT 82

nugget61

pilot

PFT, 293
ASTB, 6/6/6 OAR 59
AFQT 82

Ok, obviously you want some help. Sorry I can't provide you with any real insight, but here is some honest advice: sit down and shut up. Ask a question once, wait for an answer. You'll get a lot more help here if you're not coming off as annoying.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cease Fire! Cease Fire!

PFT, 293
ASTB, 6/6/6 OAR 59
AFQT 82

EEYORE,
You have posted this same question 12 times in multiple threads in a 3 hour period. Mods have deleting the repeats and sending you PMs telling you to stop. One finally hit you with an infraction after you started reposting in same threads. So the undeleted repeats are now all here. That's how it looked in main forum when you had 12 of them out there. Please take some time to figure out how things work and post your question once and only once or it will look like an echo.