• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MCAS Miramar Air Show 2008

Are you going to the MCASE Miramar Air Show 08? When?

• October 3rd, 2008

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • October 4th, 2008

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • October 5th, 2008

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I'm not sure which day, but I'll be there.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Not going.

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Saw this post when I was popping on to post a house rental notice for NAS Corpus and thought I'd share my pictures. I caught a few snapshots from the show on Friday... if you want to check it out visit my blog .

Anyone need a house in Corpus?? ;)

Your a really good photographer! The shot of the two kids climbing into the Osprey deserves to be framed!

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
I will be there, right before I check into SERE school. Therefore, I will be the drunk guy in a flight suit running around the o'club. And for those manning some static displays, watch out, I may have some tags with me :icon_wink

Too bad you were too lame to show up to the O club Friday night. (not Thursday)...you should have seen me spray paint the side of my car on the freeway that night....awesome.

I think you meant "Snags"....not "Tags"...of which is saw neither...

I guess the Harley ride made up for all the BS....Have fun in SERE.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Saw this post when I was popping on to post a house rental notice for NAS Corpus and thought I'd share my pictures. I caught a few snapshots from the show on Friday... if you want to check it out visit my blog .

Anyone need a house in Corpus?? ;)

Hey great blog...love the photos...
Pickle

H20man

Drill baby drill!
I was stuck in traffic during the MAGTF demo was going on... otherwise I thought the airshow was just so so on saturday... although that 747 fly by was sweet between the day show and twighlight show

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
I was stuck in traffic during the MAGTF demo was going on... otherwise I thought the airshow was just so so on saturday... although that 747 fly by was sweet between the day show and twighlight show

I was wondering what all that was. I didnt stay for the twilight show so on my way home on the 5, I could see a 747 flying formation with 4 jets..I think it was the Patriot L-39s. Hehe, at least it wasnt an airliner undergoing a hijacking or something...

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle

everything the jets do in that demo is low-level pop-up attack stuff... clouds were at about 3k from what I could tell so it was still a great show... especially when they came into the break on the CAT I line at the end.

VirusLIVED

Neva Setta!
Some pix from the air show!

Here are some of the pix I took! Enjoy! :icon_wink

f-22-1.jpg

Convoy-4.jpg

b-52-1.jpg

Convoy-1.jpg

FIRE-1.jpg

FIRE-3.jpg

Harrier-1.jpg

Cobra-2.jpg