• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS May-Ish 2016 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

I have been trying to track down a rumor. I have been told that there is a minimum OAR of 45, does anyone know if that is true? I have read the 1420.1b as well as the program authorization 106 but none of them state this. I scored a 44, 5,7,5. I won't be submitting until the November ish board so I have time to bring my score up if need be.

I have been trying to get into contact with the Aviation OCM with no luck yet.

speedroller

Rangers
I have been trying to track down a rumor. I have been told that there is a minimum OAR of 45, does anyone know if that is true? I have read the 1420.1b as well as the program authorization 106 but none of them state this. I scored a 44, 5,7,5. I won't be submitting until the November ish board so I have time to bring my score up if need be.

I am pretty sure there were other applicants who got picked up on the last board with similar scores. I would apply now and get that pro Y early.

exNavyOffRec

ask RUFiO

Mitty

I'm not sure there's a minimum OAR, I think there's just scores that are considered competitive. From what I've seen, recruiters seem to like scores above 50, but like I said, that's just to be competitive!

exNavyOffRec

I'm not sure there's a minimum OAR, I think there's just scores that are considered competitive. From what I've seen, recruiters seem to like scores above 50, but like I said, that's just to be competitive!

Everything has a min OAR, it was 35 for just about everything, then SWO raised it, then IDC, so it wouldn't surprise me if they raised it for SNA and SNFO

exNavyOffRec

No, there's minimums.

it was always 35 min to be qualified as a USN officer but the communities could go higher like AMDO that for the longest time was 40, not that anyone would score 35 and get scores good enough on the PFAR/FOFAR to get selected.

Mandy Smith

Next board anticipated to occur around this timeframe. Remember, Pilot/NFO boards are rolling and at times we get little notice on when they will convene. Stay tuned for details.

I am a little confused at this board. I am new to this site and trying to find out as much information as possible, as my son has his package all In for OCS. Is everyone wait g to hear about placement in OCS? Or have they completed OCS and waiting to hear about flight school.
Thank you..

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am a little confused at this board. I am new to this site and trying to find out as much information as possible, as my son has his package all In for OCS. Is everyone wait g to hear about placement in OCS? Or have they completed OCS and waiting to hear about flight school.
Thank you..

The same speech we give to applicants, most if not all your questions can be answered by searching the forums. Furthermore, I commend you for getting involved with your son's decision and process to become a naval officer.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
I have been trying to track down a rumor. I have been told that there is a minimum OAR of 45, does anyone know if that is true?
I don't see where your question was answered directly so let me do so just in case: 35 is the minimum for pilot and NFO as well as Supply. 45 for SWO and the IWC community. Like NavyOffRec mentioned, I would expect that they would raise the 35 sometime soon, especially for Supply. However, selection rates continue to be the highest in the aviation community so in your case, I don't recommend re-testing, especially with that 7 for the PFAR. Go for it.