• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

MemphisBell

pilot
Officially been medically cleared by headquarters for SNA and NFO. Packet should be in the process of being sent to NRC. Not sure how long it takes to get board official but I hope it gets done in time for the upcoming board. I have a feeling its going to be earlier than everybody thinks due to the lack of communication with last board and the # of packets that have already been submitted.

cmwz1510r

pilot
None
I got word back a week ago that my package has been received. I was also told that it would be going to the next available board. If I hear anything more I'll be sure to update you all.

Donald Auld

Just checking in.

As many of you I barley missed the last board, and just found this forum.

Hope I'm not the only one becoming a nervous wreck waiting for the May board.

RCArce01

I guess it's time for me to check in as well. As long as everything at MEPS goes off without a hitch I should be submitting my package by mid-late April.

MemphisBell

pilot
Welcome to the wait!! Seems like your packet needs to be at NRC at least 2-3 weeks before the board for it to make it so get it in as soon as possible.

kITTY pURRY

So does anyone who is AD have any suggestions for non-priors on stuff to maybe learn while we wait, eg. NATO alphabet, rank insignia, etc.?

haimehhh

well just got a call from my OR backtracking from last correspondence with me RE: my PQ letter stating that I am cleared for all designators– guess my color vision deficiency does in fact prohibit me from aviation related communities. Got pretty excited about the opportunity for a second, but best of luck to everyone waiting in here! hope you're landing on my carrier some day

Al. Poison

Did anyone else hear about this? I just heard that they held the SNA board yesterday! Selection rate was apparently super low though, only 5%.

Last edited:

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did anyone else hear about this? I just heard that they held the SNA board yesterday! Selection rate was apparently super low though, only 5%.
Highly unlikely... please cite "I heard.... " source. Highly doubtful they would hold a "rolling board" for a 5% selection.:eek:
Lol ok, you got me... Congratulations! You passed the test! You get to fly!
If you're joking, it isn't at all funny!:rolleyes:
BzB