• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Glad to see you back from a successful OCS ENS, Sir! Nobody tried longer or harder to get there than you. Good luck with your NFO Program.;)
BzB
Thank you Sir! It was definitely a long journey but I'm excited to start the new chapter in my Naval career. I appreciate all the motivation and mentorship along the way.

sharkbait1

pilot
I like how we made it 2 weeks before another recruiter mentioned a board happening..I'm inclined to agree with AttackCanary.

jack-o

pilot
Hello everyone,

Just checking in. Just missed the February board by a day or two so I've been avoiding AW to keep my mind off it. Hopefully we see a board before May but it is what is it.

Piposterous

"The road to success is always under construction"
pilot
Uhhh what is square of death?

And also, what's everyone's running time? If Ya don't mind sharing

My most recent 3 mile was 21:12, I've been working hard to get that down a lot but spring break didn't help so much..... ;)
You?

MemphisBell

pilot
Not officially checking into this board yet but I went to MEPS on Friday and will hopefully be cleared by the end of the week. Ill go to the recruiter on the 24th to sign a few forms and finalize everything. Hopefully, ill be joining the rest of you ladies and gents that are "patiently" awaiting the next board.

jack-o

pilot
Not officially checking into this board yet but I went to MEPS on Friday and will hopefully be cleared by the end of the week. Ill go to the recruiter on the 24th to sign a few forms and finalize everything. Hopefully, ill be joining the rest of you ladies and gents that are "patiently" awaiting the next board.

Welcome sir, nice to see another warbird enthusiast.